yaSpun in superfine merino, our baby yarn is perfect for the little one - soft, bouncy and non-pilling! Slightly chunkier than normal baby yarn and weaved in 12ply means it's versatile to knit anything cosy from booties to blankets.
The yarn is non-shrinkable and colourfast so there's nothing to worry about - babies can be babies but in beautiful, adorable knits!
Please ensure you buy enough yarn for your project to avoid out of stock in dye and colour lots.
- Fibre: Superfine merino wool
- Yardage: 65 meters / 71 yards per 50g ball
- Gauge: 12 stitches to 4" / 10cm
- Recommended needle size: 5mm-8mm
- Weight: Aran / Chunky Baby
- Washing: Hand wash* only for all pure wool fibres. Dry flat.
*machine washing is possible only in cold settings with handwash preset. As each machine differs, we do not take responsibility for the outcome if washed by machine.